|
Welcome
dreams will become reality with perserverance. (:
|
Thursday, March 17, 2011
studies Its nearing the end of my uni life, possibly my full time student life. Kinda sad cos its the period whr its the least stress and problematic, however much ppl like to complain abt the apparent stressful life we students hav.
Got to know a pretty nice gal this sem. Frm my course. If i got to know her earlier, i wld certainly hav shown more interest in my schwork then i had. And my grades wld be better lol. She inspires me, simply said. Been pondering abt some stuffs abt my future.. Superficial stuffs, but yeah still better than merely living in da present. I've gotta get my priorities straight, what exactly do i want to achieve in life? Now is the crucial moment of my uni life, if i manage to get my 2nd upper, then. I wld declare my uni life a success and i can forget how i flunked my first three sems. However, if the opposite happens... I duno how long i'll grieve.. :(( perhaps till i get my masters? Problem is, its difficult to enrol in masters with 2nd lower honours. :(( sighhh Juz some random rants while im on my way to my dental appt. :(( and testing out bloggin on my iphone. Lol. I kinda like blogging on my ip4.. The typing ish much easier.. | |