|
Welcome
dreams will become reality with perserverance. (:
|
Monday, August 2, 2010
ring ding dong by shinee Baby
I’ve fallen, so why treat me like this? Don’t run away in fear but why not try trusting me. My lady Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong Ring Diggi Ding Diggi Ding Ding Ding Butterfly From the moment I met you, My eyes flashed, my head stopped and a bell rang ding dong Look, I may not be cool nice, or anything like that but I’m a pretty decent bad boy You’re like a butterfly So weak, I’ve fallen So gentle, I’ve fallen I have to have you near me Don’t worry any more, any more you only have to trust me I’m really digging you I can’t let you go Baby You stop my heart oh crazy So pretty I can’t stand it oh crazy I don’t need anything else crazy Why am I like this? 나 왜 이래 We wanna go rocka rocka rocka rocka rocka So fantastic So elastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic elastic elastic elastic elastic Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong (I can only hear you) Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong (It’s ringing in my head) Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong (My heart is calling) I call you butterfly As the days go by the idea that I can’t escape you Gets driven in further Choose me (Don’t turn away) Choose me (Don’t run away) You have to take responsibility for this fool that’s fallen for you I don’t understand how you caught the kindness syndrome But it’s okay if you sometimes break away from that stereotyped image Break out (hey) Honestly I’m nervousComplicated girl Please don’t respond with a ‘no’ I’m an pretty decent guy But I might go crazy Silly girl (silly girl) You’re my miracle (my miracle) If I could only have you I don’t need anything else | |