Stories
musicDJ
Connections

Welcome




    dreams will become reality with perserverance. (:



Whispers




Sweet Memories



Credits

Designer: yik thong
Others: photobucket, blogger, blogskins
LOVE
Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sneezing


Have been sneezing like mad for the whole day. Either the whole world is dusty, or there's someone thinking of me for the whole day ;O

In a fit of silent rage ytd night, i un-installed wc3. an unbelievable brave step, considering how addicted I am for the past month. I told RS abt it, and he too agreed that the game is pure evil. I see another addict in him, but it's up to him to climb out of it. I have escaped its clutches...I hope.

anyway RS told me that he's currently too poor to study *Thank god for my parents for giving me the chance to study* so I asked him, "how come u got money to buy flat?" then he said he used CPF and HDB loan to pay for it. OMG. I ALSO WANT TO BUY FLAT LEH. :( But need to marry first. RAWR!!! SOMEONE MARRY ME LA RAWR!!!

today was a shitty day. i woke up late again for 2 days in row, then i chionged to sch without having breakfast, not even washing my face lor! i jus brushed teeth and changed then go sch liao. then in the end find out that class has been cancelled -.- FML X 1000000. :(

:( i really feel like RANTING!!! ARRRR. This weekend is madness :( i hope i hav time to prepare well for jap listening on tues... :(

RARRRRRRRRRR the days will only get better :) counting down to the end of the exams, then Universal Studios!!! :)