|
Welcome
dreams will become reality with perserverance. (:
|
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Happy CNY gong xi fa cai everyone!!! :)
I'm in such a slacking mood right now. Just feel like sleeping my days off. Kinda sick of studying. I said that I love learning new things. But I'm a slow learner with a horrible memory. :( Double weakness. Been practising hard, I THINK I have improved by a little bit since the last time I complained about being stupid. :( So sian, can't practise at home lor. I really hate that idiot more than ever. I wish he would marry out soon. But I guess he won't ever marry out. These days I keep wishing that I had accepted the hall allocation. :( Especially when I'm returning home so late everyday and sleeping for 5h everyday. And I stopped myself from sleeping during classes and actually focussed during lessons. Huge achievement but a lot energy spent. I wish that I have a hall. Then I can host a party with the huge treasures of liquor that I have. I wish that I have a hall. So I can sleep more and spend less time on travelling. I wish that I have a hall. Then I can go back to my room to slack between my classes and cca instead of sleeping at random places in school. I wish that I have a hall. So I can practise in peace. Happy CNY everyone! Enjoy your Valentine's day too :) | |