Stories
musicDJ
Connections

Welcome




    dreams will become reality with perserverance. (:



Whispers




Sweet Memories



Credits

Designer: yik thong
Others: photobucket, blogger, blogskins
LOVE
Sunday, January 24, 2010

Please wake up your idea.


At first, I thought he had changed for the better. But that loud sound of deliberate slamming of the door apparently proves otherwise. So I guess I will have to spend some time at the FSC. Seriously, when is he going to grow up and know that everything which happened to him is all his own doing.

Passing snide remarks at others will generate spite towards you. Who are you to complain when they step on you when the tables are turned?

I don't know what happened exactly but I know that he is not a nice and considerate person. So I definitely know that it is his fault. Please wake up your idea. And stop causing noise pollution.

The fear in my heart remains.