|
Welcome
dreams will become reality with perserverance. (:
|
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
More than 24h I need more than 24h a day. Ok so I stopped the fb games, not totally, i go in like once a day to harvest the eggs and the ten legendary trees that I have. But somehow, I can't find the time to do the things I need/want to.
Like going to Bugis with my mum to return the "pin an fu", like really cleaning my room, going to sentosa to slack, going to jurong birdpark with my mum. :( my room is looking much better than it was 3 weeks ago. Cos I cleared previous sem's stuffs, lol. Oh well, I forgot what I wanted to update about so I shall sprout random stuffs. Hmm. I need to polish my nails. OH did I mention that for the first time in my uni life, I only have 3 core modules? OH and did I mention that all 3 of these core modules are totally weird modules? Which has little no no resemblance to the previous modules I took. Horrible. :( I sorta know why I got B+ for b law and tax alrdy. I shall not commit the same mistake in c law, haha. RAWR! Somehow, deep in my heart, I know a 5.0 sem is not possible for me :( Cos I'm not even working for it, lol. -end of randomness- *bb ! | |