Stories
musicDJ
Connections

Welcome




    dreams will become reality with perserverance. (:



Whispers




Sweet Memories



Credits

Designer: yik thong
Others: photobucket, blogger, blogskins
LOVE
Sunday, December 13, 2009

imadespo.com


Was thinking of matchmaker.com but I THINK there is already such a website. It sends me some weird emails like tutoring assignments. NO I do not sign up for dating websites. lol. I only sign up for despo websites =P

With the current romance wave hitting SG, I am fretting very very very much. Why am I out of this fun? No! Hence, while the poor me was suffering from insomnia last night, I decided something. A profile of me, and a profile of "him"! :) Do tell me if you know of such a him!

Ok gave up halfway. LOL.
Anyway I'm roughly looking for a pianist guy who is older than me by 3 years.
IF you know any PLEASE TELL ME!!!!
Cos I dono any. And there's no piano ensemble in NTU!!!!!! *GASP* no hope already. LOL. and why am i looking for a pianist guy??? WHY the sudden 360 deg turn??? Cos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *to be continued*

-----

Sian holiday is passing by so fast. I am still nua-ing. My room is still in a terrible mess.
Actually I just feel like nua-ing at home. Cos no money. envy all the working ppl, they can go shop all they want!!!! Sighs. I really wanna get a new wallet. Not that I don't love my current wallet lar! It was given by a very very good friend (: HUGS *you know who you are, and yes I'm still using it after all this time HUGS LOVE YOU!!! hehe* But it's time to change lar cos I need to hold my image of a demure lady. LOL. and yes, I'm sitting cross-legged in front of the com. lol.

OH yah, did I mention my recent obsession with facial and slimming products? All the stuffs I slap on my face, OMG. EVELYNN HOW U SURVIVE ONE PLS TELL ME!!!!!

The latest slimming product I bought is some night cream which supposedly has slimming capabilities. OOHHH I swear by it! Seriously. For one, it erases my stretch marks. LOL. Just applying a few days, and I can see my stretch marks disappearing. God knows HOW I have gotten those weird stretch marks. I mean, aint stretch marks supposed to appear when I got fat and slim down? How come I dont feel any slimmer than I ever have been? Anyway~ Hope my combination of yoga and slimming cream will help me achieve a slim body~~~ My hot pants are sitting in closet waiting for that day. haha!