Stories
musicDJ
Connections

Welcome




    dreams will become reality with perserverance. (:



Whispers




Sweet Memories



Credits

Designer: yik thong
Others: photobucket, blogger, blogskins
LOVE
Thursday, December 24, 2009

Harmonica


Recently, I went to this dance camp. Then one of my group mates invited me to perform at an old folks' home for xmas with one of my NTU Harmoc senior. So I asked hwee to pei me, lol.

Hmm. The feeling of picking up my harmoc after so long. Its indescribable. Its not like I'm a very good player or something, but the feeling of being in a band with the same goal.

Anyway I thought it was pretty okay since it's only one song and one performance, unlike charity drive =_= that one is like... 1 week gone.

First they say ish play amazing grace. Yes that very slow and simple song.
Then they say need to dance.
Then they say need to dance in pair.
Then they say need to sway while playing.
Then they say need to memorize score.
:( Keep adding things lor sighs. haha.

Am missing harmoc very much now. :( But my harmoc is like spoilt now after me abusing it by playing it very loudly, hahahaha! :( Next sem i very free lor but Hwee ish going china for GIP... sighs no one pei me harmoc and go home late already.... :(

Mayb I should take that jap music module. haha. but need to do concert and music report!!!!!!! And it's 100% weightage on those reports lor!!!! How would I know how to do those things???? I know shit about music. Sighs. Previous weeks were spent trying to memorize major and minor scales and how to read the music score of taogei. :( And I realise that there are three types of minor scales!!! Omg!!!! Cannot lar too many :(