Stories
musicDJ
Connections

Welcome




    dreams will become reality with perserverance. (:



Whispers




Sweet Memories



Credits

Designer: yik thong
Others: photobucket, blogger, blogskins
LOVE
Monday, December 7, 2009

First baby steps


Today was my first baby steps towards something I had always wanted to do. I'm quite pleased with the response and I know that this is one correct step I am taking. (:

The past few days have been all play for me. The next few days too. Subject registration is making me emo very badly. And its making me miss 1/4 of the camp. Sentosa trip somemore! Saddening lor ): haha.

I was so looking forward to the next semester. But now no more. I can't decide on what to take. Narrowed it down to four modules. Sighs. I wished I cleared the stupid 228A last sem. ARGH ):

depressing ): I think. I jus chiong for jap first. Later then say. haha. Should I do what I love, or do what directs my future? Sighs.

been listening to a lot of violin. truely heart wrecking. My heart is in a billion bits as of now.