|
Welcome
dreams will become reality with perserverance. (:
|
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Engineers Recently I went out with two engineers =X to orchard. Guess what they wear! Ahgong wore T shirt and jeans. Dashu wore Polo-T and jeans. RAWR!!! And they say its good already. They say got ppl wear singlet and shorts to school!!! Hmm, actually don't say engineer, I think NBS also have, lol.
We went to watch Avatar 3D at Cine. Then after the movie, we took pics of the big stand up poster. Ppl took for us and we took for them, haha. Then ahgong took pictures of the small poster of avatar. Those cathay ones in the plastic blocks. Then he took like four different types. Here's an excerpt of the conversation between two engineers: Ahgong: You know last time I took many pictures of (some movie i forget already)'s posters. Then I use photoshop to combine all of them into one picture then put as wallpaper. Very nice lor!! Desktop wallpaper. Dashu: 这样无聊啊 CLASSIC REPLY BY DASHU!!!!! Everyone pls giv him applause =X Till now, I can't help but really LOL when I recall this conversation. I was like keeping quiet while ahgong was describing what he was doing, taking many pictures of posters then combine. HAHA then dashu say the exact words in my mind. HAHAHA | |