Stories
musicDJ
Connections

Welcome




    dreams will become reality with perserverance. (:



Whispers




Sweet Memories



Credits

Designer: yik thong
Others: photobucket, blogger, blogskins
LOVE
Monday, December 21, 2009

Bodyguards and Assassins


at first glance, I thought it was gonna be a pretty cheesy western film about killing and blah. The starting of the movie, however changed all my expectations. It was an assassination of a chinese politician/scholar.

This film is about a revolutionary meeting held by snzhongshang in hongkong. All the preparations and how they protected the great man.

Some words that really touched my heart.

It was a quote from a conversation between Sunzhongshan and his mum

Mum: 你是医生。医生也是救人。斩除革命也是救人。同样是救人,何必走更难的路?
Sun: 娘,您知道得太浅薄了。同样是救人,可是斩除革命是救百姓和未来的万代。

roughly around this lar. haha. my meaning of 斩除革命 means ending the qing dynasty, haha. i hope i got the meaning correct. Although this may not be the exact words said by Sun, i believe that he has this thinking. And this touched me very much, :)

I hope I will be a useful person.