|
Welcome
dreams will become reality with perserverance. (:
|
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Tampines Yesterday, I went to the far end of the world. Since I'm finally going to somewhere which is not CWP or NTU, I decided that I would dress up. I wore my kimono dress and black heels. Stopped at makeup though, cos I wasn't gonna wear my expired contacts or open a fresh packet.
Okay, so I went to ikea and giant to buy some stuffs. Yes, I finally got my sleeping bag, after sharing bed with shulin, sleeping bag with xiaoxin and sleeping on the bare floor of shuyi's room. =p geng so long finally bought one hahahaaha. this holiday gonna hav 3 camps... get ready sleeping bag!!! (: then I went to Tampines and shopped around the three shopping malls. By then, my heels are really hurting me bad ): so I went home already. Till now, still hurting me bad yeah -.- I hope I will be able to wear my presentation shoes on tues, haha. I bought a shawl too! Spent a lot of money again.... Shared a 14 bucks meal. Sighs. After braving friday's storm, tuesday's storm gonna come again. *cross fingers. do wish me luck yeah, wherever you are. | |