|
Welcome
dreams will become reality with perserverance. (:
|
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Insomnia The stress from the exams is hitting me again... PTP recently reminded me that last semester I studied until I suddenly cried. lol. Then he went to buy instant noodles for me to eat. Okayyyy, the instant noodles part I remembered, but not the breaking down part, lol. The bad things disappear fast from my brain =P hehe. Am watching more TV than ever in my recent years. I realise that the TV holds more entertainment value than the computer, haha. And yes, studying. Sitting at the computer equals zero mugging, thats for sure. At least I will half watch TV and half mug, haha. Recently, cupid has been OT-ing. Two of my closer guy friends are attached ;D last yr 1 of another of my closer guy friends got attached too. Happy for them~ but this translates to me losing them as friends. Suddenly don't see them anymore =P Haha. Sounds too extreme, =P But mayb I am not a good enough friend to keep perhaps~ RAWR! It still sticks in my mind that XX said that I was incorrigible!! RAWR!!!! Better indemnify myself... hmmm. only applies to two of them lar~ ok nvm ._. Am so interested in craig david! His songs are so soulful... (: was browsing haoting.com then saw that onerepublic, xiaojingteng and cyndi got new album! will listen to them tonight~ hehe. OH yahhh cyndi. Currently, I'm watching TaoHuaXiaoMei, starring jiro and cyndi. Cyndi really pissing me off bad with her blurgirl and big-eyes-cutie look. Too much of it le can? =.="""" the act-shy look. OMG!!! put ur hands off my jiro!!! hahahaa!! okaayy lar seriously she pissing me off. But I'm still watching that show cos of jiro, though I don't really like jiro's hairstyle in this show :( Still got a HaiPaiTianXin, starring show luo and dono who. Show Luo de act cute and stupid guy look also pissing me off realy bad :( ohman i sound like so angsty. LOL. ok time to go study already. Don't expect to see me online yeah, IF you miss me, pls msg me~ (: I lazy to even go online, lol. | |