Stories
musicDJ
Connections

Welcome




    dreams will become reality with perserverance. (:



Whispers




Sweet Memories



Credits

Designer: yik thong
Others: photobucket, blogger, blogskins
LOVE
Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween


The past week has been quite crazy for me. Projects, presentations and blah =/ not to mention the crazy tampines project meetings. oh I swear I'm never going down to Tampines to do project again. Friday I had the sudden idea to celebrate Halloween. So I called up XX to go down to the SG flyer with me. hahaha! we had a HTHT (heart-to-heart-talk) session on the SG flyer, lol. Hmm it's such a good place to declare your love for someone, haha, both of you are at the top of the world. But imagine the awkwardness if she refuses. hmm~

Today was like a day out of my holiday plans. I went to the doctor to get an injection, dentist to book appointment, library to look at the videos and some shopping at CWP. Yes, no studying done. Then went to the gym with XX. Gosh, it's really very far -_-" My warm up exercises are like done walking towards the gym. Then I went to a karaoke competition to support my neighbor. Then XX won a prize at the lucky draw ;D gratz gal, yes I'm very jealous, hahaha! It's been so long since I ever won something at a lucky draw.

Did I mention that my family doctor still thinks I'm in secondary school? It's quite incredible really. hahaha!

I went for some tarot card reading at the SG flyer. it's quite true, really. I shall take his advice. Ok there's not really much advice, haha. Just that I'm currently trying out new things and I should try to settle down soon. The other stuffs really true, it's so scary.

Gotta slp I guess, tml is full time chionging of studies...