Stories
musicDJ
Connections

Welcome




    dreams will become reality with perserverance. (:



Whispers




Sweet Memories



Credits

Designer: yik thong
Others: photobucket, blogger, blogskins
LOVE
Wednesday, November 11, 2009

AA201: Accounting measurement & disclosure


I don't know if I should rue my fate. After all, I did not spend a lot of effort on my project. My group mates are some group of really zai people. Or maybe too zai until they thought of really weird financial reports.

The same fate as my AA101(son of AA201) project is looming upon me. Except that I did not do as well for my AA201 quiz. Doomsday really is approaching. Seriously, I'm contemplating whether to MC my final exam. AA201 is really a very important core module. It is like a pure financial accounting module, and it's such an important module. Ever since I heard that employers actually look at your transcript and look at individual modules, I really freaked out. Badly.

If I get B- or even C+ for AA201, I will die, really. Future disappears. Cos there's no more financial accounting modules already. My year3 modules have some, but they ain't gonna have any effect cos my job applications will take place in year3 sem1. Ultimate doom?

Right now, I'm looking at three choices.
1) Take final exam as normal.
2) Mug super hard and hope my final exam will pull my marks up.
3) MC the final exam and take the module again next semester.

I really really swear. I will never neglect my financial accounting core modules again.