|
Welcome
dreams will become reality with perserverance. (:
|
Friday, October 16, 2009
Wisdom Teeth I pulled out my wisdom teeth this morning. the whole thing costs $1100. And I have undergo the surgery another time to pull out the left side ones too. $2200 in total. Haiz.
The dentist dug at my wisdom tooth for a long time. Suddenly, he exclaimed, " oooo so theres only one root!" Then he proceeded to drill a bit more and extracted it. Turns out that my tooth had two roots in front and a fused root behind. Like a "V" shape, haha. He said my tooth was like kinda rare, then he proceeded to show my tooth to everyone in the clinic, lol. He said that this kind of tooth arises in a situation whr the tooth, in the growing stage, couldnt decide on whether to have two roots or one. LOL. ok so even my teeth are fickle minded. So I skipped today's classes, and went for the AA201 quiz instead. Big mistake, the quiz was a freaking killer )= a very bad feeling right now... | |