Stories
musicDJ
Connections

Welcome




    dreams will become reality with perserverance. (:



Whispers




Sweet Memories



Credits

Designer: yik thong
Others: photobucket, blogger, blogskins
LOVE
Sunday, October 11, 2009

the right decision


I hope I have made the right decision. I do not expect him to change, to treat me nicer. People have different perceptions of their own actions. And I know he's stubborn and will stick to his views no matter what. He may think that what he is doing is right. I may say that he is wrong. But it is my opinion against his opinion. Who is right? No one will really know.

Since I dislike his actions, I do not see any reason behind even remaining in contact. Okay, that sounds a bit too far-fetched I guess I care too much about him. 在乎too much already.


Okayyy I know I'm quite slow in catching on to the fashion fads. Yesterday, I bought a kimono dress and another halter dress. =X I used to really despise kimono dresses cos hor, everyone is wearing them and using the same method. It's like seeing twins everywhere. lol. Why wear a tube inside if you wanna wear a kimono dress? What is the "V" neck for if you are just gonna wear a tube to cover it up? Haha. I'm not going to wear a tube like everyone else (: something else, yeah. I wonder when I will even wear the dresses. And yes, I hate wearing clothes which look like others. Lately, I have been breaking all laws set by the Ministry of Fashion. lol.

Lately, I have been seeing more of a certain coursemate. She is extremely princessy and high class type. And yes, she wears a lot of kimono dresses. Last semester I think she wears them everyday cos whenever I see her, shes wearing that. And everyday, she will tie her hair up in a funny way. With lots of clips to make a bird nest on her head, like those malay girls type. Oh I am starting to sound like I'm jealous. Yeah, I am jealous. She has big beautiful eyes coupled with flawless skin. So I guess she has the right to spend so much time on dressing herself up. lol.