Stories
musicDJ
Connections

Welcome




    dreams will become reality with perserverance. (:



Whispers




Sweet Memories



Credits

Designer: yik thong
Others: photobucket, blogger, blogskins
LOVE
Thursday, October 29, 2009

Overnight chionging


First experience of overnight chionging in school for project. Efficiency level, however, is very low. I admit that I have not been spending much effort for my projects in my earlier semesters. I'm changing okay, haha. Well, doing projects really let me learn a lot. haha. It's quite fun. It's like a love-hate relationship, lol. At times, I hate them to the max, at times I love them to the max, hahaha! My AA201 group is really so freaking funny, I can't stop laughing as just now. hahaha! they are all too cute beyond words, lol.

Hmm, I'm interested to learn social dance now =p Woodlands CC is offering a nice rate and just nice fit my holiday schedule (: the first lesson falls just before my exams and the second lesson marks the end of my exams (:  I may not have talent in dancing =p but always can TRY, right? ;x hahaha!

Projects, assignments and quizzes are stressing me up bad. Not to mention I'm on the bad books of all of my tutors. sighs. class participation fly away already. it's okay, I guess I just have to do my very best for the final exam and second quiz.

I'm quite tired actually. But I drank some coffee just now. My mind is wide awake yet thinking properly, haha.