|
Welcome
dreams will become reality with perserverance. (:
|
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
AB214: Communications Management Strategies Oh man, sorry but I really can't help myself. Today I must really blog out! hahaha!
Well, today was my ab214 presentation on negotiation. It's only 10%, so I thought it would be quite slack. But still, I wore my G2K shirt and skirt. Yes, so formal right? I even changed my bag for the occasion; I brought a black office bag to school. Wah wah wah right? Apparently, not formal enough. As I walked into class, I saw my classmates clad in blazers. The memories of AB114 came gushing back through the flood gates. I still remember the time when I wore smart casual to a presentation while everyone else wore full formal. Oh man, so this time when I thought I had overdressed for the situation by wearing shirt and skirt (skirt is more formal than pants yeah), everyone else wore blazers. Claps* oh and my tutor mentioned that we have to come in blazers for our group presentation. Anyway, my presentation was perfect. My tutor actually told us beforehand that the time limit was 5min. But there was no way I could shorten my script down to 5min, so I decided to leave it at 5.5min. Guess what? Before the first presenter started, my tutor announced that it is simply impossible to finish the task in 5min, so she's giving us a grace period of 1min more. hahaha! So my presentation went along fine, i adhered to the time (: and my tutor praised me! (: quite proud of it yeah (: hahaha! "you actually looked polished today" This comment really... I don't know whether to feel offended at this. hahaha! Hey! you mean I'm unrefined most of the time! I'm proud of myself today. I never fall asleep in class! like, finally. haha, but I kinda zone out during class. Oh I spent my lunch with Din and Xinhui at the Quad today. It was great talking to both of them. I really respect Xinhui now, haha. She really has all the credentials and stuffs to take up the prestigious post. haha. I'm kinda glad I never arranged my timetable with my friends. And I thank the skies for the new friends I made in my classes (: | |