Stories
musicDJ
Connections

Welcome




    dreams will become reality with perserverance. (:



Whispers




Sweet Memories



Credits

Designer: yik thong
Others: photobucket, blogger, blogskins
LOVE
Saturday, September 19, 2009

jus stop bah.


I'm too dejected to try. Rejection is looking at me straight in the eye. I refused to see it before, thinking that I will succeed one day through not hard work, but numerous tries. However, we all know life does not work that way. It's quality over quantity right? It's not the number of tries that matter, but the quality of your effort.

Hey, I wasted 4h yesterday chatting on msn. It's making me wake later than usual. So effectively I wasted like 8h of potential studying.

I realise that I am too dejected to talk properly. So please forgive me now, for my half-hearted replies. Perhaps I should stop being the way I am right now.

Failure is imminent.